While there are many similarities to being an intern at Matheny, each department has its own specialized requirements, so please contact the department person listed here for more specific instructions.
- Please complete the Intern Information Form Intern Information Form.
- All interns must be fingerprinted for the Department of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) and by the Department of Education (DOE) by Morpho Trust.
- Morpho Trust requires separate appointments for each agency but you must schedule both of the appointments during one visit.
- All original paperwork including copies of the two receipts received from MorphoTrust should be sent to Human Resources prior to your Internship start date.
- Upon acceptance into the Internship program, all interns must provide a recent (within one year) physical exam performed by a licensed physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant indicating freedom from communicable disease and ability to perform the physical demands of the position.
- All interns must provide proof (within 1 year) of a recent tuberculosis test (PPD/Mantoux) or a chest x-ray report for those with a history of a positive PPD.
- A copy of immunization records which indicate receipt of MMR vaccine (2 doses) in childhood and the completed Hepatitis B vaccine (3 doses) or immune titers must be included.
- All health information (#5, 6 & 7) should be submitted to Employee Health on the day of your arrival at Matheny or faxed in advance to the confidential fax #: 908-781-6816, addressed to Joan Ray, Employee Health Coordinator.
- All interns must complete a 2 day mandatory orientation prior to beginning your internship. You will be notified of the dates.
- Please complete the following forms and email Rosa Kettles at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (908-781-6816) prior to your start date:Background Check Authorization
- Prior to the commencement of the Internship, you are responsible to provide Matheny with a Certificate of Insurance from your program with the dates of your internship included on the certificate.
Rutgers Engineering Students Partner With Matheny For Senior Projects
Rutgers Biomedical Engineering has developed a special partnership with Matheny Medical and Educational Center – creating medical devices to...Read More
Abilities Expo May 3 ~ 5
At the New Jersey Convention Center Free Registration Abilities.com Our exhibit will be displayed at 539 and you can...Read More
Rest in peace, Larry. We miss you.
Message from the President of Matheny: From time to time we have giants in the midst of our Matheny...Read More