Miles for Matheny Registration Now Open
Register for Miles 2018 – Sunday, June 3, 2018, Liberty Park, Peapack, NJ
This year’s event is dedicated to celebrating the life and legacy of Charles (Chuck) Matheny #celebratechuck
Now in its 21st year, Miles for Matheny is an established and uplifting community event that raises funds and awareness for children, teens, and adults with severe developmental and physical disabilities. It brings together patients, students, family, friends, and the community for an exciting day of cycling, walking, friendship, and fun!
- Cycling – Your choice of 10, 25, 35, and 50-mile bike rides, plus the highly challenging “Hills of Attrition” endurance ride, all through the beautiful Somerset Hills countryside
- Lu Huggins Wheelchair & Fitness Walk – Hundreds of Matheny children, teens and adults “wheel” through the streets of downtown Peapack accompanied by family and friends and cheered on by neighbors and supporters.
- Porzio, Bromberg & Newman Kids Fun Run – Children ages 3-12 enjoy friendly competition where they are all winners
- Breakfast of Champions presented by the Friends of Matheny
- Plus music, family entertainment, giveaways and refreshments throughout the day.
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. and events run throughout the morning culminating with the Wheelchair & Fitness walk which begins at 11:45 am.
The Wheelchair, Fitness Walk, Kids Fun Run, and all Cycling routes begin and end in the park where friends, families, supporters and volunteers enjoy a variety of music, entertainment, children’s games, and fun for everyone! Parking details are available on the milesformatheny.org website. Shuttle buses run throughout the day to and from Liberty Park.
1,500+ families and friends from the community, area corporations, and devoted volunteers.
All proceeds from Miles for Matheny will benefit programs and services that enhance the lives of the children, teens, and adults served by Matheny. Sponsorship includes an opportunity to gain visibility for your company or organization, while also demonstrating a clear commitment to improving the lives of people with severe developmental and physical disabilities.
Go the extra “Mile” and become a Miles Sponsor and help us reach our fundraising goal. Your support is greatly appreciated!